sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

MY DEPRESSION



I took a look at my depression. It was a fight for my life. I was trying to unthread its causes, what was the root of all despair. Was it psychological? Was it temporal, a bad time in my life? Was it genetic? Was it cultural? Was it astrological? Was it artistic? Was it because creature people always suffer from depression because we’re sensitive and special? Was it evolutionary? Was it Karma? Was it hormonal? Dietary? Philosophical? Seasonal? Environmental? I am tapping into this universe yearning for God! Did I have a chemical imbalance? Or do I just need to get over it?
  
I realize my depression came from all the shifting factors. I think I can’t even name them all.


©2013 PALO GRIS  
LETRAS VIVAS
17 de octubre de 2013


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario